PART-TIME FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
The Underground Dance Centre in Downtown Toronto is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Front Desk Associate, reporting to the Studio Manager. For this role, candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule which will include weekends, evening and holidays. This is a voluntary position and all successful candidates will participate in an energy-exchange environment that includes complimentary dance classes. This energy-exchange program and those participating are a vital part of our operations. These associates create and maintain the friendly atmosphere, positive energy, and cleanliness of the studio.
Responsibilities & Duties during shift hours include:
- Greeting incoming clients with a smile and positive attitude.
- Monitoring the facility to ensure a professional working environment
- Helping teachers post digital content on social media
- Sound knowledge about all classes offered at The Underground Dance Centre
- Client Registration and sales
- Ensuring adequate stock levels for beverages and gear
- Answering any inquiries or concerns clients have about the studio or classes
- Flagging sensitive or priority issues for management response
- Participate in training activities to enhance skills, knowledge and abilities on an on-going basis
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Superb telephone etiquette and conversation management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Flexible, professional, proactive, polite and positive attitude.
Interested applicants please fill out the form below today!
Before pressing 'SUBMIT' please ensure that all (*) required areas are filled out correctly. While we truly appreciate all applicants, only those selected will be contacted for an interview. Thank you very much for showing your interest in a Front Desk Associate Position.